Entertainment District Dress/Conduct Code
For the benefit of all Entertainment District customers
- No Athletic Pants, including jogging pants, velour pants, running pants, or sweatpants.
- No Cut off t-shirts or tank tops past 9pm.
- No Athletic Jerseys or Mesh Jerseys (unless home team is playing inside).
- No flat bill baseball or stocking hats. Other hats at management discretion.
- No jeans with graphic art.
- Pants must be worn at the waist level.
- No T-Shirts with vulgar or offensive language.
- No Soiled or torn clothing.
- No excessively baggy clothing or coats.
- No backpacks.
- No bandanas or headrags.
- No chains, pendants, or sunglasses.
- No loud or abusive language.
- No overly intoxicated individuals will be allowed to enter, but if need be, a cab can be arranged.
- Dress code is left up to management discretion, if there are any questions then please ask.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry or re-entry to anyone at anytime.
This is a private establishment, management and it's workers have the right to refuse service and entry to anyone at anytime, for any reason when deemed necessary.